Disaster Planning for Residents in Evansville
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. However, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.