Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important belongings that were at one point immediately rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.